Sunday, January 18, 2009

Endurance Event

Back in 2008 when the RBRR was on and I was all sad about not being able to join in I made a commitment to sort out something similar but altogether more local.



The idea for the Round Victoria Reliability Run was born.



Sadly, bugger all has happened apart from me playing with Google Maps a bit and inviting a few other Triumph-heads to join in. I was thinking that March would be a good idea to do it as it's far enough after the heat of summer and before the moutain sections are likely to be snowy ....



... but then I got sidetracked by a completely different event which I hasten to add is not a relay.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now this is an idea to persue, would be also interested in a RVRR. Doing my own version on Wednesday between Bega and Woodend.

reeksy said...

hey norbert, as I said in the post the RVRR thing got a bit bypassed by the Oxfam Trailwalker that I did instead.

I'm out of Vic now, so it doesn't look like I'll be doing it any time soon either, sadly. However, a whole other trip is about to happen ... I'll post on that in a couple of days if I have time.

Enjoy the Bega-Woodend trip though.